Symantec Control Compliance Suite
Symantec Control Compliance Suite addresses your IT risk and compliance challenges by delivering greater visibility and control across your infrastructure, data and people. Through our holistic, fully-automated solution, we allow you to effectively manage security risks while reducing the cost and complexity of compliance.
- PLAN: Built-in regulatory and technical content automatically mapped to policies and updated as regulations change.
- ASSESS: Broadest set of native assessment capabilities as well as the ability to automatically import data from 3rd party sources for even greater visibility into your risk posture.
- REPORT: Centralized database which pulls together controls data from multiple sources and automatically maps it back to policies and makes it available for custom multi-level reports and dashboards.
- REMEDIATE: Fix the most important problems faster through built-in risk scoring and integration with ticketing systems.
- Improve visibility into IT risk posture
- Simplify management of multiple mandates
- Reduce compliance cost and complexity
Symantec Data Loss Prevention
Data Loss Prevention 11 simplifies the detection and protection of enterprises’ most valuable information – their intellectual property (IP). This major new release of the leading data security suite features Vector Machine Learning, the market’s first and only machine learning technology, designed to simplify the detection of hard-to-find IP.
- Discover—Find confidential data wherever it is stored, create an inventory of sensitive data, and automatically manage data cleanup.
- Monitor—Understand how confidential data is being used whether the user is on or off the corporate network, and gain enterprise visibility.
- Protect—Automatically enforce security policies to proactively secure data and prevent confidential data from leaving an organization.
- Manage—Define universal policies across the enterprise, remediate and report on incidents, and detect content accurately within one unified platform.
- Reduce proliferation of confidential data across enterprise data centers, client systems, remote offices, and end-user machines.
- Identify broken business processes transmitting confidential data.
- Monitor and protect communications of sensitive content to public websites.
- Define and deploy universal policies across the enterprise.
PGP and Symantec Endpoint Encryption
PGP and Symantec Endpoint Encryption enable organizations to deliver comprehensive data protection with proven standards-based technology. Our easy-to-deploy solutions provide centralized policy management, accurate compliance-based reporting and true universal management of our encryption products. The PGP Encryption solution consists of a number of subcomponents all allowing an end-to-end encryption of any data in the organization.
PGP Whole disk:
PGP® Whole Disk Encryption from Symantec provides organizations with comprehensive, high performance full disk encryption for all data (user files, swap files, system files, hidden files, etc.) on desktops, laptops, and removable media. The encrypted data is protected from unauthorized access, providing strong security for intellectual property, customer and partner data. Protected systems can be centrally managed by PGP Universal Server simplifying deployment, policy creation and distribution and reporting.
Portable storage such as USB devices, memory cards, and optical media provide convenience for the exchange of business data, but pose a significant risk for data loss. A misplaced device could lead to inadvertent exposure of sensitive data to unauthorized parties. PGP® Portable provides organizations with the means for securely transporting and using data stored on removable media.
PGP Universal Gateway E-mail
PGP Universal™ Gateway Email from Symantec provides centrally managed, standards-based email encryption to secure email communications with customers and partners. With PGP Universal Gateway Email, organizations can minimize the risk of a data breach and comply with partner and regulatory mandates for information security and privacy.
PGP Desktop E-Mail
PGP® Desktop Email automatically encrypts email as it is received and sent on desktops and/or laptops, without affecting the end-user email experience. PGP Desktop Email operates as a proxy, supports the two global email encryption standards, OpenPGP and S/MIME and automatically discovers keys and certificates as required.
PGP® NetShare from Symantec allows users to automatically and transparently encrypt files and folders on a file server enabling secure sharing of protected documents, spreadsheets, graphics files and more. PGP NetShare provides client-based encryption that can be managed via PGP Universal Server to enforce corporate data protection and key management policies.
PGP® Key Management Server
PGP® Key Management Server provides organizations with the infrastructure and tools to manage large scale deployments of encryption keys and certificates. PGP Key Management Server provides a versatile foundation to centralize management of encryption throughout the enterprise to help organizations take control over their encryption keys, strengthen security, and reduce operational cost.
PGP Universal Server
PGP Universal™ Server provides organizations with a single console to manage multiple encryption applications from the PGP Platform. IT organizations can manage users, automate administrative activities and establish policies to defend sensitive data and avoid the financial loss, legal ramifications, and brand damage from a data breach.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud
Symantec Endpoint Protection cloud offers comprehensive security for your Windows-based laptops, desktops, and file servers as a hosted service, helping you to protect your business without installing additional hardware or management software. It is designed to safeguard your systems with advanced security technologies all managed from a single Web-based management console.
- Comprehensive protection for your systems
- Always-on protection for endpoints
- Web-based management console
- Identifies unsafe web sites in search results
- Security Audit & Customizable Reporting
- Advanced technologies for antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and host intrusion prevention protect your laptops, desktops, and file servers.
- Automated updates occur transparently over an Internet connection to help keep employee systems current and consistent with policies whether they are in the office or on the road – even when they’re not logged into the VPN.
- Administrators can access administration portal over a supported Web-browser. Administrators receive real-time alerts via SMS or email and can easily perform functions such as Live Updates, view history on systems, and change local policy settings.
- Warns employees of dangerous web sites and suspicious sellers so they can work online with confidence.
- Service records data about administrative activities such as login times, policies created, and computers added. Administrators can build graphical reports that are exportable to .PDF or .HTML.