Today’s agile business must deploy an infrastructure that enables fast and secure access to the corporate network and resources, as well as to cloud applications for all authorized users — telecommuters, mobile workers, branch office employees, headquarters-based employees, contractors, guests, partners, and so on—while minimizing costs.
The Juniper Networks MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways deliver secure, remote and mobile SSL VPN connectivity, network access control, and application acceleration for authorized users through a single converged gateway, with a single enabling client. The MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways address the needs and answer the challenges of today’s business user, regardless if they are mobile, remote or local, delivering performance and security while keeping costs low.
The MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways work in concert with Juniper Networks Junos Pulse, Juniper's enabling interface, and its services to address secure remote and LAN access and application acceleration for businesses of all sizes, from small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), to government agencies and large, multinational enterprises. The MAG Series gateways deliver a significant reduction in OpEx and CapEx costs, increased deployment density, extensive scalability, and easily reconfigurable "personality" changes, between secure mobile and remote access control, and network access control (NAC). The combination of extensible, purpose-built gateways working hand-in-hand with Junos Pulse and its associated services—including the Junos Pulse Secure Access Service (SSL VPN), Junos Pulse Access Control Service (Unified Access Control) and Junos Pulse Application Acceleration Service—deliver accelerated, secure mobile, remote and LAN-based access control for users of mobile devices, laptops and desktops specifically designed to change the economics of enterprise security and access infrastructure.
The MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways are offered in five models to meet the access and acceleration needs of enterprises and organizations of all types and size.
Traffic services — IP payload compression, protocol acceleration, QoS, traffic visibility, application identification, route optimization, IPSec encryption, packet aggregation
Protocols supported — Any IP-based traffic (TCP, UDP, GRE, etc.)
- Compression and Caching
- TCP Acceleration
- SSL Optimization
- Application- and Protocol-Specific Acceleration
- Application Control
- WebView and WX Central Management System software
- Content Distribution
- Easy Installation and Configuration
The WXC Series Application Acceleration Platforms coupled with WX Central Management System delivers:
- Uninterrupted productivity - Accelerates mission-critical applications and rich content by reducing the volume of traffic.
- Confident interactions and transactions - Accelerates delivery of Web applications by speeding application-specific protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP/S, MAPI, CIFS).
- Real-time collaboration and communications - Accelerates delivery of real-time business-critical applications, such as VoIP, by prioritizing and allocating bandwidth.
- Quick, secure access to the WAN - Accelerates features for secure WAN delivery of applications, such as HTTPS, encrypted Remote Desktop Connections, or CIFS with SMB signing.
- Proactive network and application traffic management - Provides the network and application visibility for exact applications delivery on a consistent basis.
- Improved operational and cost efficiencies - Increases productivity through WAN application acceleration, improving the bottom line.